Getting to Platinum or Private Club seems difficult when you do not know how to earn Multiply points. Continue reading to find out how to increase your Multiply status.
- Log in to the Multiply website and complete the following questionnaires:
- Health and activity questionnaire – 20 points
- Safety questionnaire – 20 points
- Financial wellness questionnaire – 20 points
- Get the Multipoint Vehicle Safety Check (Cost of R99) at Tiger Wheel & Tyre – 40 points for the year. Unlock 30 more points for travelling Safe Dayz by doing the safety check.
- Have Safe Dayz – download the Momentum app and activate Safe Dayz – one point for every safe day, up to a maximum of 80 points for the year (maximum of 110 points for the year if you do the Tiger Wheel & Tyre safety check).
- Go for your health assessment at Dischem, Clicks or Pick n Pay pharmacy to know find out your Healthy Heart Score – 30 points for doing assessment and up to 70 points based on results
- Go for a fitness assessment – up to 80 points depending on fitness level. Unlock 80 more points for Active Dayz by going for a fitness assessment.
- Be active and get Active Dayz – one point for every active day, up to a maximum of 80 points for the year (maximum of 160 points for the year if you do a fitness assessment).
- Go for a yearly review with a financial adviser. Ask your advisor to complete and submit a declaration of advice – 100 points
- Have other Momentum products – between 50 and 80 points per product depending on how long you have the product.
Points required for 2021:
Please feel free to contact us for further assistance and guidance.